By registering for SWPEC Spring or Fall residency classes, I acknowledge the following:
- Handouts are not provided in class. Nurses should access the SWPEC.org website 1-2 weeks before class date, and print handouts (4 screens per page, double-sided recommended) for use in class.
- If bringing a personal computer, nurses should bring extra battery because outlets are limited/unavailable depending on site, and never near the desks.
- Food and beverages not provided. Lunch break 45 minutes, please plan accordingly.
- If you cannot attend class due to emergency, contact the SWPEC representative for your facility (usually educator or manager) no later than 0700 before class begins. If you do not show for a class you registered for, a fee of $75 is assessed to you. No exceptions to this policy.
- The contact phone number you list when registering is used to reach you if there are emergency changes to class (location, cancellation, etc). Please give a number where we can reach you the evening before, or morning of, the class you’re registered for.
- The return-email you receive from SWPEC is the confirmation of your registration for class. No other confirmation is sent.