SWPEC Winter Classes 2021
The next series of classes in our Essential Series will be held December 6, 7, 10 and 13, 2021. Classes will be held remotely.
Registration coming November 1.
Note: To secure the privacy of our course materials and your registration information, registration forms, modules and handouts are password protected. Please be sure to enter the corresponding password for each. The name of the section is always displayed above the area where you enter the password.
The Southwest Washington Perinatal Education Consortium Provides for:
- Collaboration and sharing of expertise and regional expert perinatal resources
- Reduction of duplicative training efforts
- Promotion of a community standard for education
- Reduction of costs to member hospitals for perinatal education
- Access to quality perinatal education for the nursing community
- Continuing education credits for participants
- Essential lecture series of perinatal and neonatal subjects for the entry level learner
- Advanced perinatal and neonatal offering for the novice to experienced learner