SWPEC Spring Classes 2022
The next series of classes in our Essential Series will be held March 21, 22, 25 and 29, 2022.
Note: To secure the privacy of our course materials and your registration information, registration forms, modules and handouts are password protected. Please be sure to enter the corresponding password for each. The name of the section is always displayed above the area where you enter the password.
NEW! April 22 Zoom Conference — CANCELLED!
The theme: “We See You: Compassionate Strategies for the Perinatal Nurse”
We are very excited to offer a day that nurses won’t find anywhere else! Topics are inclusive for both Neonatal/NICU as well as Maternal Nurses, as well as Social Workers and other colleagues who work with our birthing families.
This particular conference addresses ‘soft skills’ throughout, one of the hardest parts of nursing. Strategies for “what to say” and “how to handle” those most difficult situations are offered throughout the day.
The Southwest Washington Perinatal Education Consortium Provides for:
- Collaboration and sharing of expertise and regional expert perinatal resources
- Reduction of duplicative training efforts
- Promotion of a community standard for education
- Reduction of costs to member hospitals for perinatal education
- Access to quality perinatal education for the nursing community
- Continuing education credits for participants
- Essential lecture series of perinatal and neonatal subjects for the entry level learner
- Advanced perinatal and neonatal offering for the novice to experienced learner