- Collaboration and sharing of expertise and regional expert perinatal resources
- Reduction of duplicative training efforts
- Promotion of a community standard for education
- Reduction of costs to member hospitals for perinatal education
- Access to quality perinatal education for the nursing community
- Continuing education credits for participants
- Essential lecture series of perinatal and neonatal subjects for the entry level learner
- Advanced perinatal and neonatal offering for the novice to experienced learner
Save the Dates!
Our Fall 2016 conference will be held on September 13, 14, 19, 21, 26, 27, and 28.